Monday, July 16, 2007

I saw a house the other day...

I needed to go somewhere to buy some stuff to work in the Santa Monica, my wife's family sailboat. I have gone to that place many times, and the area looked familiar, but, I never paid too much attention.

The last time I went over there, I saw a house that made me stop right there. This time I reckoned why the area looked so familiar. It was a very dear friend's former house...

Even though the house is a bit of a mess now, I felt so happy to see it... tons and tons of memories came at once... I even felt warm memories of their alpha dog, a dog that never felt too kindly about me...

But at the same time, tons of sad memoriies came over me. Not only because that friend is no longer near me, but also due to the fact that in that house, my dearest friend spent some years of her life, that just weren't the best...

At the end, I couldn't help but feel glad to see that house so messed up. I almost whished somebody level it completely and built something different in that place, like it was the house itself that made my friend so unhappy... weird how our hearts relate to things...

Bucaro, I saw your house the other day... And I felt so happy... and I felt so sad...