Wednesday, October 04, 2006

For a dearest friend I care a lot about

I woke this morning feeling I HAD to tell somebody in particular something... What could it be? Why do I feel like this? I just don't know.

While driving to work, listening to the same shit they talk every fucking day I hit the CD button but nothing happened. The CD is empty, so I reach up and grab the first CD I lay my hands on, without taking my eyes from the highway...

I think I saw it was a purple one, but I'm not sure. That though was confirmed when I hear the first sounds of the crowd, it's Journey's Greatest Hits live. Then, it dawns on me. Now I know what I want to tell that dear friend. Is a song, liked by both of us, that I used to remind the lyrics to that person, sometimes in our lifes, when shadows lured above any of us.

So I'll do it again, I'm not sure why, even if it is just for the sole purpose of remembering those days, when a friendhip that doesn't need many words, was carved in stone.

That person will know to whom I'm talking to - so I don't need to tell, that person will know the song - so I don't need tom name it, and that person don't have to say a word, so I won't allow comments on this post. That's for the two of us...

Runnin out of self-control
Gettin close to an overload
Up against a no win situation
Shoulder to shoulder, push and shove
Im hangin up my boxin gloves
Im ready for a long vacation

Be good to yourself when, nobody else will
Oh be good to yourself
Youre walkin a high wire, caught in a cross fire
Oh be good to yourself

When you cant give no more
They want it all but you gotta say no
Im turnin off the noise that makes me crazy
Lookin back with no regrets
To forgive is to forget
I want a little piece of mind to turn to

Be good to yourself when, nobody else will
Oh be good to yourself
Youre walkin a high wire, caught in a cross fire
Oh be good to yourself
Be good to yourself when, nobody else will